The ASCCI Pocket Book of Wileman & Shelley Cup Shapes is an essential reference for serious collectors.
In 2003 the ASCCI produced a pocket-sized booklet on cup shapes which has twice been revised and expanded, most recently in 2017.
The 2017 Third Edition Pocket Book of Wileman & Shelley Cup Shapes contains:
- Colour pictures of all known china cup shapes for Wileman & Co. and Shelley Potteries, including several new shapes, found since the second edition.
- Wileman & Co, Shelley and J. F. Wileman earthenware cup shapes.
- Information about dates of manufacture, diameters of tea cups and the correct matching saucer shapes.
- Pictures of a range of Wileman and Shelley horns, beakers and mugs.
- Pictures of common backstamps and the dates they were in use.
- An outline history of the Wileman and Shelley Potteries.
The booklet contains 32 pages of information and is approximately 103 x 146 mm (4 x 6 inches) in size.
The book is an essential reference for all serious collectors of Wileman and Shelley china and earthenware.
Price in Australia: ASCCI Members: $11 posted. Non-members: $16 posted.
Enquiries: Please email the Club Secretary.